Why Choose Us
Rental Policy Information
- A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a date. The deposit is applied to the payment for the event. Payment may be Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa or Discover Card. No space will be held without a deposit. Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Damage/Cleanup Deposit Fee: A damage/cleanup fee is required for all social events. The fee is due via credit card (10) days prior to the event. This is a separate REFUNDABLE fee to ensure the room is left in good condition and that the terms of the contract are met. It is NOT payment towards the rental fee.
- 50% of the rental fee is required to secure your event date, The balance of 50% is due 45 days to your event, and final balance of the rental fee, plus other optional services is required one month prior to your event date.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling – In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of any event, a written notice is required and some cancellation fees will apply as shown in the written reservation contract.
- Beer, wine and alcohol can be served to guests, we provide in-house licensed bartenders whenever alcohol is served.
- No reservation is confirmed without a signed written contract.
- We apply a service charge of 15%. The service charge is 20% for a group of 160 or more persons.
- We reserve the right to change our pricing at anytime without notice. Such changes will not affect existing contracts.
- There is a catering buyout when using a outside caterer at our facility.
Your event is top priority here at the Agora Event Center. Whether it’s a luncheon or and or a private party, we take every detail into consideration to transform our facility into the perfect space for your event. Our professional staff will guide you through the steps in creating a flawless experience. Our dynamic facility is perfect for luncheons, dinner events, business meetings, holiday work functions, fundraisers, weddings and receptions.
Let’s Book Your Event Today
1402 S Peoria Ave #200, Tulsa, OK 74120